Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Job

When Johanna and I moved to down here we both agreed that we would not work on the weekends. However, since it has been so hard to find jobs I started a new job on Saturday. It is a teaching job at a second institute and I am teaching a class, rather than just one student. I must say that I am enjoying this more than I thought I would. My students are very energetic and since they are paying an arm and a leg for the class they take it seriously. During our training I was talking to another American newbie who said he was currently working at three different institutes and has one private lesson and still only works about 15 hours per week. For those who remember In Living Color I am going to end up like the Jamaican family from the Hey Mon skits. I have two now and I am starting to put some things together to start teaching private lessons so before you know it I will have 4 or 5 jobs. Wish me luck.

By the way the transportation strike was cancelled so the trip to work was without drama.

1 comment:

  1. That is great, Bill...Congrats!! Still missing you guys. I'm going to take your Grandpa back to Hard Rock at the end of August for a couple of days. He can get his gambling "fix".

    ReplyDelete

track web site traffic