Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Not Much Going On

Not a lot happening here right now. Johanna and I have been working and relaxing (relaxing more than working). There was a transportation department strike a few days ago and none of the bus drivers or taxi drivers worked that day. They stood on the sides of the roads protesting increases in driving infraction fines. Since then they do not think the government has listened to their demands they have decided to strike again. There are conflicting stories as to when this will occur but may be today, Wednesday, Thursday or all of these. I guess I will find out when I go to catch a bus this afternoon for work. I hope it is not today because it is a very long walk to work. We will just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. Those boots are made for walkin..... Hope they don't strike again. We were in NYC with Adam and Lori and 3 of the grandkids for their last one.

    ReplyDelete

track web site traffic