Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pictures from October

I am not really in the mood for writing so I am just posting a few pictures.


Tió Pedro's Birthday
Sr. Juan (Johanna's father), Johanna, Tió Perdo aka The Birthday Boy


There is always good food to eat.

Tiá Chela & Sra. Sonia (Johanna's Mom)


Primos (cousins) Alex and Mike

A Wine Tasting Johanna and her best friend Giovanna

Giovanna and her husband Javier
I was the one taking the pictures.


Johanna's Birthday


She is thinking of a good wish.


Prima (cousin) Gabby, Johanna, and Sra. Sonia
These were our big events for October.

3 comments:

  1. Great to see everyone. Johanna's cake was beautiful!. Happy Birthday everyone!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill, the pictures are wonderful. I agree with your mom on Johanna's cake...was it as good as it looked?? Ya'll are missed and loved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are great...we are missing you guys, but know that y'all are having a great adventure. (I think I'm just downright jealous.)
    Love you both,
    Aunt Mim

    ReplyDelete

track web site traffic