Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Ursula, Ivan, Carla, Michelle, Johanna, Me, Alejandra
Javier, Giovanna, Me, Ivan

The great food Causa, Carapulcra, & Aji de Gallina

My mother-in-law, Sonia, teaching me some dance moves.

Deysi, Me, Arturo

Me with all of the woman. Where is Johanna?


Johanna threw me a birthday party on Saturday and we had a blast. Our friend’s mother cooked a fantastic meal for us all and fortunately there was a lot left over so we have been eating like royalty all week. We tried get started at 7pm because I do not like to begin my night when I normally go to bed. It is not out of the ordinary to go to a party at 11pm and stay out all night. So our invitations said 7pm but people still did not show up until much later. But that was okay because we passed the time with our friends Carla and Ivan. Even though we tried to have the party start and end at a “reasonable” hour we did not go to bed until 5am. Not a problem though because neither of us had to work the next day so we laid in bed all day and recovered from the exciting night. At least I laid in bed, my wonderful wife cleaned the entire house and by the afternoon everything was back to normal. Johanna is the best.
Party Video

4 comments:

  1. Great party. My mouth is watering for the food. Good to see so many familiar faces in the pictures.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday (again). Happy Turkey day to you today too. I'm guessing you're not finding the traditional spread down there, but hope you enjoy the day all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a glorious party.. Yes, Johanna is a special young lady, who loves her William!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cunado;it'll be nice memories of peru and the midnight's parties ji,ji,...see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete

track web site traffic