Monday, February 9, 2009

Posting Directions

For all of you that post with anonymous, will you please sign your name at the end of your comment so I will know who you are.

As for today's post I think I am starting to like this "Blogging" thing, but don't tell anyone. I think some of my friends might make fun of me. As you can see I have not posted any pictures yet and I keep writing these comments, completly opposite of what I said at the beginning. I promise as soon as I have a picture to post I will.

4 comments:

  1. I would rather remain anonymous thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we refer to you as Gringo Bill now, or maybe GB for short?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can i explain what i'm feeling?!!:(
    But i've known that everything just be alright..You know guys count on us anytime!!!that's family for. I;d like this idea..just keep posting..sonia,alaa,aliah,ameer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, you're in trouble. I heard that Eddie and Ken have been looking for you for over a week. Seems that there is some work to be done and it would interfere with their break time.

    It's going to be a long year, or more. You are definately missed already

    LSL

    ReplyDelete

track web site traffic