Thursday, March 5, 2009

We Have Internet





























We finally have our internet hooked up. I never realized how convenient it is to have the internet in the house until I did not have it. Our cable is the one on the left I think.
Everything was a little rocky at first but we are moved into the new apartment and I think things are settling down. The apartment is a lot bigger than we expected and it is in a very nice and quiet neighborhood. The pictures are backwards so work from the crazy power lines to the bathroom. I took the next picture from the street and our apartment is upstairs and you can see the door in the top right. When you first walk in you are in the room with the book shelf on the wall. This is the living room and there is a daybed for a couch and the laundry room (a big sink) off to the left. Next you walk down a long hallway and into the kitchen. This is the picture with Johanna's back and her best friend Giovana. The kitchen is a very nice a size and everything we have and need fit perfectly. At the end of the apartment is the bedroom. Not a whole lot of closet space but again we were able to fit everything we needed. And finally the bathroom. To give you an idea of the layout it is all one ling line and for size I measured the kitchen at 13'x9'. Like I said it is a lot bigger than we expected.

6 comments:

  1. Looks great, on your next trip I hear that lama rideing through the mountians is a lot of fun,not so far to fall. Could be better then flying. Enjoy your new home and I think your internet wire is on the right, not sure. Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the apt. The tour on Skype just now was really good. The still pics are very good too.
    Have fun on your trip and stay safe. I love you both.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys, Really enjoyed the pictures of the beautiful apartment. Love all the brick....what about all those wires....whoa,Progress Energy would have a FIT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see your cable but I think it is actually the one on the right with a small stripe on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be tough carrying groceries up that ladder! LSL

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHAHHAHA.. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the cables... I know that you Bill must be shocked !!! Kathy Carvalho

    ReplyDelete

track web site traffic