Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Our Family Visit

Mom and Karen on the flight down.

Me with my mom's in downtown Lima.

Me with my mom and Karen at Larcomar overlooking Costa Verde.


Johanna, Karen and I overlooking Costa Verde.


Us on a night time bus tour, it was quite cold.

Well my mom and sister Karen came down to visit for a week and left on Monday. They brought down a care package of things we asked for and also some surprises like candy bars and gum. Johanna's mom and dad were very helpful with carting us all around and making sure we did not get lost, we could not have done it with out them. We toured around Lima and I think we saw everything and a little more. It was great to have them visit but it was hard to let them go. When we said good bye in Tampa back in February, it was hard but I was very excited about moving so I dealt with saying good bye pretty well. This time that excitement was gone so it was a lot harder. We watched as they walked down the hall and out of sight. It was very sad but it was sure nice to see them.

3 comments:

  1. I can see that they have a great time!!and you feel so sad they left ..poor little boy like ameer would have say!!maybe it's time to arrange this to come home!!!:)sony

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW,It seems I have missed a lot in the last month. Glad to see you still have a sense of humor.Glad to see you got visitors from your old country. Glad to see they could find their way home. So theres hope for you yet.Say Hi to Johanna and her faimly.Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW they had a great time, too! Miss you both..

    ReplyDelete

track web site traffic