Sunday, August 9, 2009

Washer and Dryer

Our washer and dryer in the new place are better in some ways but lacking in others. As you can see in this picture our dryer is enormous so it can handle a lot of cloths. Look at the size of that thing; you are looking at 7 lines. The position of the dryer (on the roof top) also helps because the cloths dry a lot faster.



The down side to the new place it the washing machine. Our old place had a very large and deep washer but you can see the new one is the exact same size and looks exactly like our small kitchen sink. This makes it a little time consuming but I am perfecting my system and getting a lot more efficient.


The agitator (my hand) is the same and the spin cycle on this washer uses two agitators (both of my hands) in almost a twisting motion. It is a little inefficient and tiresome but it works. As for the detergent you can see that bar of soap in the agitator, which is called “Popeye” soap. I think the reason is because my forearms are starting to look like Popeye’s from scrubbing, sloshing, and ringing all of these damn cloths. I do not know if you picked up on this but I, that’s right I am the washer and dryer.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I busted out laughing when I scrolled down to the picture of the washer. I think I might be bringing more clothes than I planned :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, me too. I thought 2 or 3 changes of clothes and washing them out at night, but I am rethinking that. Love the dryer!!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, folks. He has assured me he is teaching "conversational" Spanish, not grammar or spelling (did I spell "grammar" right?).
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

track web site traffic